Delhi University – Master of Physical Education (M.P.ED.) is a 2 Years Duration Entrance-Based Programme that is Offered by the Many Colleges of Delhi University.
|Eligibility in Entrance Category|
|Category Id||Course Requirements||Marks Requirements|
|1||Eligibility Criteria for M.P.Ed. -2 year (Four Semester course) eligibility (as per NCTE Regulations 2014 & Norms & Standards as downloaded on 03.01.2018 from NCTE Website). Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent. Or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education.||With at least 50% marks in aggregate|
Weightage for the components of M.P.Ed. (Two Year) the Entrance test shall be as follows in Table:
|M.P.Ed. Selection Weightage|
|S.No||Name of the Test||Award|
|1||Written Test||60 Marks|
|2||Physical Fitness Test||20 Marks|
|3||Sports Proficiency Award||20 Marks|
- It is essential for every applicant to appear in all the Admission Criteria Components (Entrance Written Test, Physical Fitness and Sports proficiency) in order to be considered for final admission to the course.
- Absence from appearing in any admission criteria components will result in the cancellation of the application and such applicant shall not be eligible to take up the subsequent test component.
- The candidates called for Physical Fitness Test shall undergo all the subsequent test components of admission (Physical Fitness & Sports Proficiency) hereafter.
- A number of students to be called for appearing in the Physical Fitness Test will be on the basis of written Test. The number of such candidates to be called for the test will be equivalent to five times of the number of sanctioned seats/intake in each category (Gen, OBC, SC, ST & CWAP) for B.P.Ed.
- The syllabus for Entrance Written Test can be downloaded from the Website of the Department: www.dudpess.du.ac.in
- In case, of any discrepancy arising during the admission process, the Admission Committee should seek prior approval from the HOD.
- For further details, please refer to the website: “www.dudpess.du.ac.in“ on Admission process with respect to (a) Instructions for Candidates for Admission 2018-19 B.P.Ed., (b) Components of Entrance Test to B.P.Ed. Course Admission 2018-19, (c) Entrance Test Card for B.P.Ed.-2018-19 (d) Medical Fitness Certificate Form For Admission To B.P.Ed. Course (e) Syllabus For Written Test For Admission To B.P Ed. Course 2018-19 (f) Description of Physical Fitness Test B.P.Ed. (g) Physical Fitness Test Marking Scheme for B.P.Ed. 2018-19 (h) Illustration of Physical Fitness Test for B.P.Ed 2018-19, (i) Sports Proficiency Weightage for B.P. Ed.
*Click Here For More Details or Reference Link.