Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test or YVUCET Application Form Released by the Yogi Vemana University For the 2019-20 Session. Interested Candidates Can Apply through the University Website at “http://yvudoa.net/”. Check Below the More Details of Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test Like Eligibility Details, Fees, Important Dates and Many More.
Procedure for Applying in Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test – YVUCET 2019
Online Submission: Application should be submitted online on the website “www.yvudoa.net”. After filling the application the candidate should print and submit a copy of online application along with proof of fee paid at the time of entrance examination in the examination hall.
If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence, the candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the eligibility conditions given in the instruction booklet before applying.
Eligibility for Writing the Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test
- They Have Passed the qualifying examination in Relevant Subject With 40% At least. Students Who Get Admission in P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts they have a Minimum of 40% Marks, For Bachelor of Fine Arts, the Minimum Required Percentage is 40% marks in 12th or Equivalent Qualifying Examination. For B.Ed and M.Ed the Minimum 45% in UG/PG Degree and For BPED or MPED the Minimum Percentage is 40%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for writing the entrance test of any course.
- Who are Appeared into the Final Year Examination they can also Give the Tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time of admission through YVUCET-2019. If the Candidates have to Clear the YVUCET-2019 Entrance Test but they don’t Get the Minimum Percentage in Qualifying Exam they are not Eligible for admission.
Documents Required For Admission
- YVUCET-2019 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if original T.C. of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2017 OR permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2019 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports /Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents to stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
Important Instructions For Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test – YVUCET 2019
- The application should be submitted only ONLINE at the website www.yvudoa.net by registering the name and other details. A Helpline number 9705812613 is available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on all working days.
- A separate registration is required for each subject and test.
- The Candidates are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
- Mere appearance at the entrance test does not entitle a candidate for admission into a course unless the prescribed and stipulated eligibility conditions are satisfied.
- The entrance test will be conducted at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa only.
- The Entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 multiple choice type questions.
- The candidates have to mark their responses (answers) on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the relevant circles with a Black/Blue Ball Point Pen Only. A model OMR sheet is available on the website.
- Admission is made by centralized/web counseling only at Yogi Vemana University campus, Kadapa. Candidates have to appear for the entrance test and counseling at their own expenses.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University on the date of counseling will be applicable.
- The candidates are advised to obtain the Transfer Certificate (TC), Marks Statements of the qualifying examination and the latest Caste and Income certificates (issued in 2019 only) wherever applicable.
- The candidates are required to submit all the relevant certificates (Original) along with three sets of attested Xerox copies. The candidates are required to pay the full course fee immediately after provisional seat allotment and no extension of time will be permitted.
- No candidate will be admitted under any circumstances unless all the relevant certificates are submitted and the required fee is paid.
- Admission into the University College does not confer the right for accommodation in the Hostel.
- A PG degree holder who wishes to pursue another PG course is not eligible for Hostel Admission and for any Scholarship.
- Submission of color printout copies of Transfer Certificates and/or any other certificates with mala fide intentions amounts for misleading the authorities will be viewed seriously and will be reported to the investigating agencies for further course of criminal proceedings against such candidates.
- Entrance examination and counseling schedule and other details will be made available in the website www.yvudoa.net after the publication of entrance test results
Steps for Online Registration
- Read the eligibility conditions for the test to be taken (E.g. Test 101-Advanced Life Sciences)
- Go to the website www.yvudoa.net and click the “Apply online”
- Select the subject from the list which ultimately displays the test to be taken.
- Fill the name, address and other details and press the submit button.
- It will redirect you to the payment screen.
- Payment for the application is only through online by Debit/Credit/Net Banking (DOA Account number: 35646731595)
Steps for Filling Up of Online Application
- Filling of the online application form is allowed only after authorization of your payment.
- Now get ready with scanned passport size photo and scanned signature separately with not more than 150KB each in JPEG/ JPG format only.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Click the preview button to confirm the details. If any corrections are needed, press the back button and edit the data.
- Press the Save & Print button to get a printout. It is not possible to modify the data after Save& Print.
- Take two copies of the printout of your application. Paste a recent passport size photograph (identical to the photo that used for scanning) in the space provided in the printout and save it, one copy of this should be submitted at the time of entrance examination at the examination hall.
- Preserve the other copy of the online application for future reference till the end of admissions
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test is being conducted for admission into M.Sc., M.Com., M.A., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc. Integrated (Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Earth Sciences) courses offered in the University and affiliated colleges of Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa for the academic year 2019-20. The oral test will be conducted for P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Arts courses offered in Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa. The admissions are governed by the YVUCET–2019 rules and regulations given below. These rules supersede those that governed admissions in the preceding years. The Admissions Committee of Directorate of Admissions reserves the right to change or modify any of the rules.
Note: – Candidates are requested to follow the instructions given in www.yvudoa.net time to time
Eligibility Criteria for the Courses through Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test
|M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science)||B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry||102- Botany||Nil|
|M. Com.||B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics/Computer Applications/BBM||104-Commerce||Nil|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics combination/ B.A. Mathematics combination or any degree equivalent to B.Sc. Computer Science.||105-Computer Science||Nil|
|M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics/ B.Com||106-Economics||Nil|
|M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic||B.Sc. with Chemistry||103-Chemistry||Nil|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science||B.Sc. with Chemistry/any biology subject||(unfilled seats in Environmental science can be filled with candidates qualified in the Advanced Life Sciences/Life Science tests also)|
|M.A Urdu||Any Graduate with Urdu in Part I with two papers or Part II||119- Urdu||Nil|
|M.Sc Food Technology||B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc with any of the following :Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology / Horticulture or B.Sc (Ag.) / BV. Sc or B.Tech with Food Technology / Dairy Technology||120- Food Technology||Nil|
|M.A. English||Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II||108-English||Nil|
|M.Sc. Geology||B.Sc. with Geology and any one science subject||109-Geology||Nil|
|M.A Rural Development||Any graduate||110-General Test||Nil|
|M.Sc Computational Data Science||B.Sc Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science or B.Tech CSE, IT, Electronics / Equivalent course with 50% marks in group subjects||121-Computational Data Science||Nil|
|M.A. History & Archaeology||Any Graduate||110-General Test||Unfilled seats in Psychology can be filled with graduates qualified in any test|
|M.C.J. Communication & Journalism|
|M.A. Political Science & Public Administration|
|M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology||B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics||111-Physics||Nil Unfilled seats in Material Science & Nanotechnology can be filled with graduates with Mathematics and Physics combination and qualified in Chemistry entrance test|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics||Nil|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics||112-Mathematics||Nil|
|M. Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications)||B. A (or) B. Sc with Statistics Combination||Unfilled seats can be filled with candidates qualified in Mathematics test|
|M.P.Ed.||B.P.Ed / BPE/BPES||113-Physical Education||Nil|
|M.A. Telugu||Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or B. A. Oriental learning in Telugu||114-Telugu||Nil|
|M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science)||B.Sc. with Zoology and any one science subject||115-Zoology||Nil|
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject||101- Advanced Life Sciences||Unfilled seats can be filled with candidates qualified in Botany/Zoology/Chemistry tests|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject|
|M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics||B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course)||Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.||116- M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses||Nil|
|M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course)||Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.||Nil|
|B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts||Intermediate/Equivalent with any subjects/ 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts||117- (No written Examination) – Skill test will be conducted||Nil|
|PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts||Any graduate||118- (No written Examination) Oral Performance Test will be Conducted||Nil|
- The minimum qualifying marks For Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test is 25 (Except for Test – 116). The minimum qualifying marks for Test – 116 is 18 For the General and OBC Candidates. There is No any qualifying mark For SC/ST candidates.
- Rank cards shall be downloaded from the website www.yvudoa.net after the publication of the results (Rank cards will not be sent by post).
- The rank obtained in YVUCET–2019 is valid for admission for the academic year 2019-20 only.
- There is No Provision for Revaluation or Personal Identification of Answer Sheets.
- The details of fee to be paid at the time of admission for various PG courses are given in the following table. Admission fee for income certificate holders means the fee for candidates who are eligible for fee reimbursement under SC/ST category whose parents’ annual income is less than Rs.2,00,000/- and for BC/OC candidates whose parents’ annual income is less than Rs.1,00,000/-
- If any admitted candidate(s) who cannot get fee reimbursement from the Government he/she has to pay the specified fee to the University immediately, as agreed earlier. In case if the government will not reimburse the equivalent fee as specified below, the candidate has to pay the balance fee to the University, as agreed earlier. Candidates those who called for counseling has to pay an amount of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) towards counseling fee.
- Other University students have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Income certificate of the parent must be taken from Tahsildar in the year 2019.
- A computer lab fee of Rs.1,000/- extra for, Economics, and M. Com. courses.
- Study tour/media visit fee of Rs. 1000/- extra for M. A. Communication and Journalism course.
- Online registration and uploading of Application without fine (Registration fee Rs.500/-): 23 March 2019 to 26 April 2019
- Online registration with late fee (Rs.500/- + late fee of Rs.500/-): 27 April 2019 to 06 May 2019
- Last date for uploading of online application: 07 May 2019 till 6.00 PM
- Exam Schedule (Tentative): 1st week of June 2019
- Hall tickets will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the University website by entering the application number given in the print out of the application.
- YVUCET-2019 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
Note: The Downloaded Applications Should Not Be Sent by Post or by a Person to the Director’s Office. Applications Should Be Retained by the Applicants/candidates and Should Be Produced at the Time of Certificate Verification Only.
Click Here For Apply Online to the Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test For 2019-20 Session.