Symbiosis SET Exam 2020 application Form has been released on 23rd January 2020. Symbiosis International University administers Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is for students aspiring to take admission to various courses in the university. Symbiosis International University administers Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is for students aspiring to take admission to various courses in the university. here are four Symbiosis Entrance Tests – Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT), Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED), Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) and SET-General. Admission will be offered to the exam qualifying candidates in the affiliated universities.
Symbiosis SET Exam 2020 Date
|Closing date of SET Registration 2020||16th April 2020|
|Admit Card date Availability||22nd April 2020|
|Online Registration form Start||23rd January 2020|
|Symbiosis Entrance Exam Date||2nd May 2020|
|Result date Announcement||12th May 2020|
|Last date for Fee submit||16th April 2020|
|Counselling date start||1st week of June 2020|
Symbiosis 2020 Application Form
- The Application Form for Symbiosis SET 2020 has been released from 23rd January 2020 in online mode on the website.
- Candidates must make sure that they enter the correct and accurate details in the form.
- Students have to register online from 23rd January 2020 to 16th April 2020 with details like email ID, name, mobile no. etc.
- Any correction in the form will only be entertained only up to closing date of registration i.e. April 2020. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstance.
- While filling up the application form online, candidates have to also upload their photograph and make fee payment.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1750 as application fee.
Mode of fee Payment: The application fee payment can be done through online mode –
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
SET 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Symbiosis Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Short Exam Name||SET|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Number of Seats SLAT||840 Seats|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|