|University Official Name||Suresh Gyan Vihar University (सुरेश ज्ञान विहार विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||SGVU|
|University President Name||Dharam Buddhi|
|University Chancellor Name||Sunil Sharma|
|Founded Date||19 February 1994|
|University Type||Private University|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), NAAC, AICTE, NBA, AIU, PCI, NCTE|
||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
About Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) is Established by the government of Rajasthan, India vide Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Act 2008 (Act no. 16 of 2008). The University Was Founded on 19 February 1994 and Located in the Pink City of Jaipur in Rajasthan. The University is Recognized by UGC Along With Due Approvals of the Regulating Bodies Like AICTE & PCI and Running More Than 50 Programs Offered Under Various Schools. Engineering Programs of University Are Accredited From the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The University is a Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The University Offer the Various Courses in Various Disciplines Such as Engineering & Technology, Business Management, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Agriculture, Applied Science, Interdisciplinary & Liberal Studies, Education, Design, Environment, Health Care, Energy and Various Research Programmes.
The University Various Schools Maintains a “Research and Development Centre” The effort of this centre is concentrated on constant development and innovation of the resource material to aid education. Research in the form of small projects is an integral part of the course curriculum on topics like Human Resource Management, Leadership & Motivation skills, Customer Relationship Management, Performance Appraisal etc. Besides that Suresh Gyan Vihar University will be soon launching it’s Centre for Global Warming & Climate Change Research at Mahal Jagatpura Campus, Jaipur under the guidance of Prof. R.C. Chippa. The centre will be unique & one of it’s kind. It will work on various aspects of climate change.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Admission Process
The SGVU Offer the Online Admission Process through Its Official Website at “www.gyanvihar.org”. Given Below the Various Details For Apply Online through the University Website.
- If the student fulfils our eligibility criteria he/she will have to follow the online application process.
- After filling the online application form, a unique student ID & Password would be generated. The
- students can trace the status of the form by his/her student ID & Password.
- If the student is found eligible for admission, he/she will get the e-mail/ message from the
- university to his/her blog for the invitation of provisional admission.
- At the time of admission, the student will have to deposit his/her full fee (Semester wise) by DD in favour of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, payable at Jaipur.
- The provisional admission will not be confirmed without a full fee(semester wise).
- At the time of enrollment, the student will have to deposit his/her all original documents required by the University.
- 10 Marks Sheet
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam (12 Mark Sheet/ Diploma Mark Sheet/Graduation Mark Sheet/ P.G Mark Sheet)
- Entrance Exam Score Card/Rank Card (AIEEE/RPET/RMAT/RMCAT/GATE/MAT/RPPT)
- Address proof ( Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Ration Card /Domicile Certificate/Electricity Bill/B.S.N.LLandline Bill)
- Address proof may be of the student or student’s father.
- Caste Certificate (if you have)
Candidate, who is appearing in the Final year of the qualifying exam and waiting for the result, may apply for the provisional admission on the basis of his/her aggregate percentage of previous year marks. His/her previous year marks should be more than 5% of basic eligibility criteria. (for ex:- MBA admission, basic eligibility criteria is 60% in graduation. if the candidate is appearing in the final year, he/she should have 65% aggregate marks in his/her previous year exams.)
The candidate, who appears in the final year and are provisionally admitted in Gyan Vihar, will have to fulfil the basic eligibility criteria in his/her final year exam. If he/she does not fulfil our eligibility criteria the candidature will be cancelled and fee refund after deducting Rs. 10,000. If the student fails to submit the original documents at the time of enrolment (by 15th August of the year) the candidature will be cancelled and the student will have no right to claim the refund of deposited fee. Admission of a candidate may be cancelled at any time, if any information furnished by the candidate at the time of admission is found to be incorrect or that the candidate has been wrongly admitted due to any reason.
Note:- Admission in Gyan Vihar will be provisional on the basis of scanned documents. If the original documents & scanned documents do not match at the time of enrolment, it will be the responsibility of the student, and the candidature will be cancelled and the fee will be forfeited.
Basic Requirement for Filling the Online Application Form
- The applicants should carefully read the regulations, eligibility criteria and norms of the University before filling the application form. Before filling the application form you will have to deposit Rs. 500/- by cash or by Demand Draft.
- If you are paying by cash you can deposit at the Admission office, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, and get a receipt, the receipt number. would be necessary for filling the online application form. Without receipt number, you can not submit the form.
- If you are paying by Demand Draft in favour of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, payable at Jaipur, you will have to fill the DD number, Bank Name and Date of Demand Draft, then you can submit the online application form.
If you are appearing in the final year you can submit the previous year marks sheet of the qualifying exam.
- One Scanned Copy of recent size photograph in JPEG format only.
- Valid E-mail address of student & parent.
- Valid mobile number of student & parent.
- Cast Certificate, T.C, Migration (you can submit at the time of enrolment)
PhD Programmes Admission in Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Suresh Gyan Vihar University offers a full-time time advanced programme leading to a PhD degree in the areas of Engineering/ Management/ Pharmacy/ Education/Applied Science. Admission for PhD programmes is open, twice a year July and January semesters. The admission is based on the Entrance test and on the past academic record, a research proposal, references and a personal interview. Upon admission, students have to complete minimum course work requirements and clear a comprehensive examination before commencing with their doctoral research under the guidance of supervisor and research committee of the student concerned. The University offers a variety of competitive scholarship and assistance to full-time PhD students.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Hostels
Suresh Gyan Vihar University has its own high-quality modern hostels, with round the clock security pleasant surroundings and mess facilities. The University campus has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with hostel warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management. The hostel is quite spacious and comfortable with well furnished, self-contained and fully maintained rooms. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light. All the rooms come with basic amenities like bed, table, chair, a small cupboard and electrical fittings. A recreation hall with facilities for indoor games like chess, carom encourages students to make good use of their leisure time. One L.C.D TV per block is also provided.
The University makes the best possible efforts to provide the best of services and facilities within the hostels. There are, however, a set of rules and regulations that have to be strictly adhered to. The overall charge of student’s discipline and hostel administration vests in the Chief Warden. All the hostel rooms are provided with LAN connectivity with 24 hours internet through the main server. The hostels are equipped with generators in order to provide 24 hour’s electricity supply, water heaters, water freezer etc. Two hostels will be operational within 1 month’s time.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- 24 hours Security
- Wi-Fi System
- Dedicated Power Hotlines
- Hygienic Mess Services
- Two wheelers may be allowed for hostel residents after approval from authorities
- Gymnasium Facility
- Banking Facility of ATM counter
- Yoga Classes
- Indoor and Outdoor Games facility
- Free Computer Lab Facility
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Library
SGVU houses a Central Library and a library in each school to provide easy access to a large database of reading resources to its students and staff with various academic pursuits. The library closely linked to the educational and instructional process at the university, to support and to promote high academic standards in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Our Library provides general and curriculum related information, learning resources, facilities and systems to the students to support the quality and standards of academic programs and classroom instructions and to support the professional development of the students & faculty.
The Library has a wide variety of educational and research materials like Books journals, periodicals. To achieve its goals the library seeks to develop the relevance and effectiveness of its collection and to enhance and improve the capabilities, skills and expertise of the library staff by training and providing them with up to date information to create a new behaviour approach which leads to improving the quality services. The Central Library also houses a cyber café for providing free access to the internet to the students in the library itself. Any student/ faculty member who has joined the University can become a member of the Library. Xerox facility: For the convenience of staff and students the libraries have Xerox machines to offer Xerox facility. Cloak Room: The libraries have a cloakroom for keeping the belongings of the student’s safe while they are within the library premises.
- Address: Mahal Rd, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
- Phone: 094133 45444