SVU – DDE or Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education (श्री वेंकटेश्वर विश्वविद्यालय दूरस्थ शिक्षा) Related Information is Given Below.
The Sri Venkateswara University Firstly Started Its Correspondence Programmes in the Year of 1972, In 1995 the University Upgradrate Its the Programme Type From Institute of Correspondence Courses (ICC) to Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) As Per the UGC Norms. The Distance Department of University Full Fill the Need of those Students Who Can Not Attend the Formal College Education or They Wish to Improve Their Knowledge and Skills.
Application Form 2020
- Candidates must enclose the important copies of document and photograph with the application form
- Now, candidates are required to submit the application form to the Director, DDE, S.V.University by post/in person.
- Candidate must not forget to keep the printout copy of the completed applications for further use.
- Candidate downloads the application form through online mode and fill it with the necessary information.
Information About Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
The Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education (SVU-DDE) of Correspondence Courses was Upgraded as a Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) in April 1995 as Per the UGC Norms. At present, the Directorate of Distance Education of Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education is offering B.A.(Regular and Open University System), B.Com.(Regular and Open University System), B.L.I.Sc., B.Ed., B.Ed.(III Methodology), PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling apart from the Post- Graduate Courses (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, Executive MBA, MCA., LLM, MSPR. and MSW). The DDE Have Library, Multi-media Lab with Internet facility / Technical Lab / Educational Lab, Guidance Cell, Contact Programme Classes (CPC) and Working Women’s Hostel.
At present, the Directorate of Distance Education of Sri Venkateswara University is offering M.A: Telugu, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science & Public Administration and Sociology, Master of Social Work. M.L.I.Sc. M.Sc.: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Psychology, Mathematics, and Computer Science. M.Com., M.Com (FM), and M.B.A (3-years). UG: B.A., B.Sc (Computers, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics & Electronics, Chemistry, Botany) B.Com., B.Com (Computers), B.L.I.Sc. P.G. Diploma Courses: Industrial Relations & Personnel Management and Guidance & Counselling.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission Process
The Admission Process is Open For the July 2020 Batch, Eligible Candidates Can Apply For the Application Form. Candidates Have to Suggest that Apply For the Related Entrance Exam For the Admission in Some Professional Courses. Admission Form is Available on the Official Website. After admission, every student will be allotted an enrollment number which he/she should invariably mention along with period of study in all his/her correspondence with the DDE. Full enrollment number including the period of study should be quoted in all the correspondence, and without this number, the DDE will not show any attention. The admission card issued to the candidate will be sufficient for the purpose of identification for the entire period of study in the DDE. If the admission card is lost, a fresh admission card will be issued on payment of Rs.50/- during the course of study. Preserve the admission card with Enrolment Number, until the course is completed and produce it on demand at any time
Note: – Please check the eligibility on Prospectus or University Website before obtaining the DDE Online challan of AB/SBI. Online Applications Processing fee of Rs.200 for UG, PG and Diploma courses should additionally be included apart from the prescribed fee.
Courses of Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
Are You Looking For, Venkateswara University Distance Education Courses Details, Check Below University UG, PG and Diploma Courses Details, Eligible Candidates Can Apply For the University Programmes of Their Interest Field, Check Below the Eligibility Criteria.
Under Graduate Programmes
These are the Three Year Duration UG Programmes that is Provides by the SVUDDE. 10+2/Intermediate Pass or 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma Holders also Also Eligible to Join University UG Degree Programmes. The Candidates Who Have Passed the Qualified Examinations Either by Regular/Instant or Advance Supplementary Examinations on or Before July 2018 are Only Eligible to Apply For the Present Academic Year 2020-21. These are 3 Years Duration Programmes But Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a One Year Duration Course.
- Bachelor of Arts (Regular)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Regular)
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) (Regular)
- B.Com. Computers (Regular)
Post Graduate Programmes
These are the Two Year Duration PG Programmes that is Provides by the SVUDDE. These are 2 Years Duration Programmes But Master of Library and Information Science is a One Year Duration Course, A Candidate Seeking to Admission into the PG Courses They Shall be Required to Have BA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree Examination With Relevant Subject as one of the Subjects Under the University or Its Equivalent thereto. The Candidates Who Have Passed the Qualified Examinations Either by Regular/Instant or Advance Supplementary Examinations on or Before July 2018 are Only Eligible to Apply For the Present Academic Year 2019-20.
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Arts in Political Science and Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Commerce (Financial Management)
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Telugu
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
PG Diplomas Programmes
These are the One Year Duration PG Diplomas Programmes that is Provides by the SVUDDE.
- PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
Eligibility of Programmes Under SVUDE
- For Under Graduate Course: – For Admission in UG Degree, Students Have to Clear the Intermediate or Equivalent in Relevant Stream Form any Recognized Board of India.
- For Post Graduate Courses: – For Admission in PG Degree, Students Have to Clear the Bachelor Level in Relevant Field or Equivalent From the any Recognized University of India.
- For PG Diploma Courses: – For Admission in PG Diploma Course, Students Have to Clear the Post Graduation Degree in Relevant Field From any UGC Approved University.
Study Centre of Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
|Study Centres Location||Name of Coordinator||Address of Study Centre|
|Punganur||Sri Jamanulla Basha||HM Degree College, Bypass Road|
|B. Kothakota||Sri M. Dhamodar Reddy||Sri Sreenivasa Degree College, BVC Compound, Bangalore Road|
|Kuppam||Sri K. Naga Dharmachari||Indira Rajiv Memorial Degree College, Gudipalli Road, Krishnarjuna Complex|
|Kalikiri||Sri P. Surendranath Reddy||Seicom Degree College, D. No. 840/2, Rayuvari Palli|
|Punganur||Sri B. Gopal||RR Degree College, D. No. 31-2-1, Kotha Indlu|
|Srikalahasthi||Sri C. Madhusudhan Reddy||Oxford Degree College, Sartha Maidanam|
|Patnam||Ms. P. Navaneetha Kumari||Visweswara Science & Arts College, Patnam, Thavanampalli Mandal|
|Puttur||Sri D. Jaya Prakash||Comford Degree College, Near Sub Court|
|Chittoor||Sri M. Thejo Murthy||Vijayam Degree College, D. No. 20-49, Naidu Buildings|
|Gangadhara Nellore||Ms. L. Sailaja Kumari||Sambaram Degree College|
|Yadamarri||Sri P. Naveen Kumar||Vidya Arts & Science Degree College, D.No. 1-184, Sai Nagar|
|Chittoor||Sri T. Govindarayulu Naidu||Vijetha Degree College, D. No. 2-75, Officers Line|
|Kalakada||Sri G. Nagamallaiah||S.V. Degree College, Chittoor Main Road|
|Sathyavedu||Sri B. Parandham||Sri C. Dass Degree College, Nethaji Road|
- Address: Prof. P.Vinayaga Murthy, Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi-517502
- Phone Number: 0877 – 2289380
- Email: email@example.com