Pondicherry University Distance Education Related Information is Given Below in this Article.
Eligibility Criteria Pondicherry University 2020
For Integrated Courses:
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidate must have secured at least of 50% marks.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates are also eligible for applying the test.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed their 10+2 level examination from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: He/she should have scored minimum 50% marks in master degree level.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must possess a Master’s degree from a recognized board or university.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have obtained minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year are also eligible to apply.
Applicants can fill their applications form from the first week of April 2020 to first week of May 2020.
Candidates have to fill and submit the application form through online mode.
Candidates are suggested to fill the application form after going through the complete prospectus released online.
The Application process will consist of various steps – Register online, filling the details in the form, uploading the images and other documents and paying the application fee.
Candidate has to fill separate application form for each programme if they want to apply for multiple courses.
Information About Pondicherry University Distance Education
|University Name||Pondicherry University Distance Education (पांडिचेरी विश्वविद्यालय दूरस्थ शिक्षा)|
|Short Name of University||PU-DDE|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Founded Date||1995 – 96|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Approval||Distance Education Bureau (DEB), University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Contact Details||0413-2654439, 0413-2654440|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Pondicherry University Distance Education is a Central University that is Affiliated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University Was Established in 1995 – 96 and Approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- Address: Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Kalapet, Puducherry 605014
- Phone: 0413 265 4446