PESSAT Exam 2020 is a university level exam which is conducted by PES University every year for admission to Undergraduates and Postgraduate programs. It is a university level entrance exam, which is held for admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses. PESSAT 2020 for B.tech is to be conducted in the month of May 2020.The registration for the PESSAT 2020 starts from October 03, 2019.
PESSAT Exam 2020 Dates
Dates for B.Tech Courses
|Last day to submit PESSAT Application Form for students outside Bengaluru||April 17, 2020|
|PESSAT 2020 Examination Date||May 5 – 25, 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last day to submit PESSAT Application Form for students from Bengaluru||April 22, 2020|
|Commencement of slot booking and Issue of Admit Card||April 24, 2020|
|Availability of application form||October 04 2019|
|Announcement of PESSAT Result||May 25, 2020 (Tentative)|
Dates for Other Courses
|Last date of submitting the application form||July 2020|
|Commencement of slot booking||January 6, 2020|
|Announcement of result||3 days after taking the test|
|Availability of application form||October 04, 2019|
|Date of examination||January 15 – July 2020|
PESSAT 2020- Eligibility
Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with any stream from a recognized Board. Candidates who have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum 50% with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
For BBA, BBA LLB, B.Des, BBA
Minimum marks required for-
BBA LLB- 45% for general candidates and 40% for reserved category candidates
For MBA and MCA
Candidates must hold a full-time graduate degree from a recognized university.
MBA candidates must have obtained minimum 60% in graduation. They can also apply on the basis of PGCET/CAT/MAT/CMAT scorecards.
Applicants must hold a B.Tech/B.E degree in the respective field from a recognized.
PESSAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidates will have to first get themselves registered where they have to fill the date of birth, course name, gender, name, gender, and E-mail ID.
- After registration, candidates can must fill the application form with personal and educational details.
- Filling the details candidates will have to provide three test centers.
- The note step is to pat the fee after submitting the form which can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Then login with the username and password generated at the time of Registration and the upload the scanned image of photograph.
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form.