NMIMS University Distance Education Related Information is Given Below in this Article.
NMIMS Distance Learning Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Post Graduate Diploma Programme:
Bachelor’s Degree with less than 50% marks in aggregate in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU.
Certificate Programme/Advanced Certificate Program:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU.
- 10+2 with minimum 2 year experience
Documents required during filling of Application form
- Academic documents (10th, 12th, Graduation certificate if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- AIU certificate if any
- Photo Identification
Admission Procedure Steps:
- Fee Payment
- Document Certification
Application Form 2020
- Open the official website of NMIMS
- Fill the registration form online and pay the admission process fee which is mentioned below.
- After Successful filling of registration form, candidates are advised to visit the enrollment partner to submit the documents
- Fee payment
- After the successful completion of application form by submitting the documents, payment of fees your application form will be submitted your ‘student number’ will be generated
Information About NMIMS University Distance Education
|University Name||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies University Distance Education (नरसी मोनजी इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ मैनेजमैंट स्ट्डीज़ युनिवर्सिटी डिस्टैन्स एज्युकेशन)|
|Short Name of University||NMIMS University Distance Education|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Approval||Distance Education Bureau (DEB), University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
NMIMS University Distance Education or Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies University – School of Distance Education is Located in the Maharashtra State at Dhule. It is a Deemed University that is Established in 2003 Under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
Participating Universities Under NMIMS
Here are the universities:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Karnavati Education Society, Ahmedabad
- Delhi Institute of Management and Services, New Delhi
- SVKM’s NMIMS- Bangalore Campus, Bangalore
- SVKM’s NMIMS – Hyderabad