|University Official Name||Manav Rachna University (मानव रचना विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||MRU|
|University Vice-Chancellor Name||Prof. (Dr) Sanjay Srivastava|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), AIU, NCTE, BCI|
|University Type||Private University|
||For both (Boys & Girls)|
||Ranked 10th Among All the Private Engineering Institutes of the Country|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
About Manav Rachna University
Manav Rachna University is a State Private University that is Located in Faridabad, Haryana. The University Was Established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956). It is the Private University that is Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), NCTE and Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It is Located Approx 24 ha Land in Faridabad City. The University All engineering programs are approved by the AICTE vide letter no. F.No. North-West/2018-19/1-3635977431 dated 30.04.2018. It Was Founded in the Year of 2014 and Its Law Courses are Approved With the BCI Approval. The University the Engineering & Technology, Computer Applications, Commerce & Business Studies, Management Studies, Law, Architecture & Design, Hotel Management, Education, Media Studies & Humanities, Physiotherapy, Nutrition & Dietetics, Applied Sciences, Applied Psychology, Applied Geology, Economics, Liberal Arts, Dental Surgery, Visual Arts and Social Work Courses From Its Faculty of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Law, Management & Humanities, Education, PhD Programmes.
Manav Rachna University Admission Process
- The Candidates Have to Get the Prospectus From the University Campus and Read It Carefully Before Admission
- The Students Can Submit Their Admission Form at “https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/” With Required Documents, Form Can be Fill Before the Result of (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the case may be).
- The Application fee of Rs. 1200 Can be Pay through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets.
- Duly Filled Application Form With Right Information, Personnel Details, Qualifications Details (The Admission Mode is Online or Offline Both)
- Candidates Have to Tak a Print out After Submit the Application Form Successfully.
Required Documents For Admission
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Valid score of CLAT/SAT For Law Courses
- Address Proof
- Valid Score of JEE Mains-2019/SAT/UNIGAUGE For Engineering Courses
- Valid score of SAT For Education, Sciences and Management Courses
- Valid Score of GATE-2019 for M.Tech Programme
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets of higher education qualification (For PG Program)
Note: – The Students Can Get a Provision Admission Letter along with temporary I-card After the After verifications of relevant documents
Check Also: – Manav Rachna University PhD Admission
- Address: Sector 43, Aravalli Hills, Manav Rachna Campus Rd, Faridabad, Haryana 121004
- Phone: 0129 426 8500