Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Education (जामिया हमदर्द दूरस्थ शिक्षा) Related Information is Given Below.
Information About Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Education
- Vice-Chancellor: Seyed E. Hasnain
- University Name: – Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Education
- Type of University: – Deemed University
- Location: – New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Affiliated by: – University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC)
- Established: – 20 January 2005
- Website: – Click Here
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India was Granted to Jamia Hamdard Open university, the Status of a ‘Deemed to be a University’, in the Year of 1989 Under Section 3 of University Grant Commission Act, 1956.
Jamia Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
For PG Admission:
MBA: Candidate must have done Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks aggregate secured in it.
M.Sc. (Physics): Candidate must have done B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.
MCA: Student must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology/ Science/ Natural Science / Social Science with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with Mathematics as one of the subject.
For UG Admission:
B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects.
B.Tech: Candidate must have passed 10+2 level with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
B.F.A: Students must have passed their 10+2 level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board or university.
Courses of Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Education
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bio-Informatics (PGDBI)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chemoinformatics (PGDCI)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDDTN)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Monitoring and Impact Assesment (PGDEMIA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (PGDPRA)
- Cost of Admission Form Rs.500/-
- Foreign Nationals (US $ 50)
- Cost of Admission Form by Post Rs.600/-
- You can download the admission form from the official website- http://www.jamiahamdard.edu/
- Jamia Hamdard University on payment of Rs.500. Application form can also be downloaded from the website www.jamiahamdard.edu and submitted by post with a Demand Draft for Rs. 600/- in favour of JAMIA HAMDARD payable at NEW DELHI
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from- Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL),.
- Remember that you must satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission in required distance learning course. The eligibility criteria are given below.
- Send completed application to the address mentioned below in Contact Address.
- Address: First Floor, HMS Central Library, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 0091-11-26059694 (Direct), 26059688 (12 lines) Ext. 5341,5342, 5343
- Fax No: 0091-11-26059663
- Website: www.jamiahamdard.edu