IISc Admission 2020 Application Form has been released on 1st February 2020 for UG & PG courses. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) provides admission in various UG, PG and Ph.D level courses. Admission to the eligible candidates will be provided in the scientific and technological research fields on the basis of scores of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, CEED, JAM, NEET and other national tests. For admission into M.Des course, candidates will be selected based on GATE/CEED Score following a design aptitude test and interview. Also, candidates have to appear for GD and PI interview rounds after getting shortlisted based on GATE/CAT/GMAT Scores to get admission in M.Tech and M.Mgt programmes. Check more details like exam dates, application details, pattern, syllabus, etc. through our article of IISc Admission 2020.
IISc 2020 Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode.
- IISc 2020 Application form has been released on 1st February 2020 for both UG & PG courses.
- The Application process will consist of steps – Online registration, filling details, uploading of images and payment of application fee.
- Candidates must make sure that all the details in the form are filled correctly as no modification will be allowed later.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of signature & passport size photograph. Also students are required to upload mark sheet of Class 10th& 12th.
The application form is available online at the official website of IISC for both UG & PG courses. Register through Email ID and create a new user account to start the online application process. Upload the scanned images of photograph, candidate’s signature, parent/guardian’s signature. The closing date of applications for PG courses is the 4th week of March 2020 and for UG courses is 4th week April 2020. The sponsored candidates from DRDO, ISRO, KSRTC, BDA, CPRI, Defense, BARC, NAL, BMTC, and PWD, who are applying for sponsored programs, have to submit the hard copy of online application form on or before last week of March 2020. Other candidates must take the printout of the application form further use.
For UG Courses
- Selection will be based on the merit list of the national level examinations like KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced and NEET UG.
- It is required to obtain marks in the examination as per the cut off released by IISc
- Reservation will be considered as per the Government of India regulations.
- Fill the application form and apply for admission.
For PG Courses
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE scores.
- For admission in M.Eds., Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE or CEED scores followed by a Design Aptitude Test and interview process.
- For some other courses, students will be selected on the basis of GATE scores followed by an aptitude test or interview.