This Article is Related to the IGNOU Online Application Form For 2019-2020 Batch, Check Here How to Register Yourself For Filling the Online Application Form. Given Below the Instructions to Fill the Application Form.
Latest Update: – The Registration Date For Apply in Many Programmes of IGNOU Has Been Over For January 2019 Batch But Soon Its Again Open the Registration For the Various Courses of IGNOU in the July 2019 Batch.
Instructions to Fill the IGNOU Online Application Form
The Candidates Have to Required to Purchase the IGNOU Handbook and Prospects Form the Nearest Regional Centres With Amount of Rs. 200 in Cash at the Sales Counter of Through Dd of Rs. 250 in Favour of IGNOU. Candidates Can Fill the Application Form Online on the Official Site of IGNOU, Kindly Read all Instructions that is We Provide Here For the New Candidates, Who are Not to Know the Filling the Online Application Form.
1). First of all, Click Here to Register Yourself.
2). Students Must Choose the Username Between 8 to 16 Characters and Your Password is also Between 8 to 16 Characters or Alphanumeric is Compulsory to Add in Your Password.
3). Your Login Details Will Be Automatically Send to Your Provided Email or also Get SMS on Your Number Through IGNOU.
4). If You Successfully Register Yourself the Go to the Login Panel, and Login Yourself.
5). After Login Candidate Have to Fill the Registration Details that is Available There.
6). You Can Fill the Programmes in Which Programmes You Want to Get Admission.
7). After Filling the All Registration Details, Candidates Can Click on the Submit Button.
8). You Can Save or Remember Your User Name or Password For the Next Login
*If You Have Already Created Your Own Account, Then Log in.
9. Before Filling the Complete Registration Form, Students Have These Documents to Upload on the Form
- Scanned Photograph (Less Than 100 Kb)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (Less Than 400 Kb)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(Less Than 400 Kb)
- Scanned Copy of Age Proof
- Scanned Copy of Relevant Educational Qualification (Less Than 400 Kb)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if Any) (Less Than 400 Kb)
- Scanned Signature (Less Than 100 Kb)
10. The Fee Can Be Paid by the Following Methods:
- Credit Card (Master/visa)
- Net Banking is also Available
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- ATM Card (Only PNB Card is Applicable)
*Candidates Have to Scan Their Originals Documents, Once You Have Uploaded the Document, Click the Next Button, Where You Can See the Form Preview, So Save it or Print Print Your Form for Future Reference.
IGNOU Application Form: Instructions and Codes
Please fill up the form and mail or submit in person the same along with copies of attested certificates to your concerned Regional centre within stipulated states mentioned in the Advertisement notification.
Guidelines for Filling in the Application Form
1). For Programme Code, refer to pages 26 to 61 of IGNOU Prospectus.
2). Leave it blank. University will allow the Enrolment No.
3). Code of Regional Centres and Recognised Regional Centres are given at Pages 237 to 245 (IGNOU Prospectus). You have to write the code of that Regional Centre which your Study Centre falls. List of Study Centres is attached to it.
4). For Study, Centre Code refer to Supplement to Common Prospectus.
5). For State Code, refer page no. 246. of IGNOU Prospectus.
6). Please fill the relevant code for the medium of instruction in the boxes provided. For example, if you are choosing Hindi medium then write B2 as shown below
7). (a) and (b) if you are already registered or have done a programme with IGNOU, please write the relevant code in the boxes, if A1 then write the Enrol No. & Programme Code.
8). Please follow the rule of Date/Month/Year e.g. 5th June 1976 should be written as
9). 9-17 write the relevant code in the appropriate Box. For example, if you are male, put (A1) in the box against Sl. No. 10
18). If your name is VIRENDER KUMAR HASIZA, then write as following in the boxes provided for
19). Please write your Father’s/Husband’s/Mother’s name. If the name is KEDAR NATH HASIZA, then write it as follows.
20). (A) For MSc(DFSM), Add Rs 1000/- extra for opting CFN or Rs 1100/- for opting CNCC. See Details. If you have filled CFN & Write A1 & For CNCC as writing B2 in the column on page no. 137 (Section 2.2).
(B) For MTM, you have to write your category as A1 or B2. See List of Programme on (Section 2.5) page 138 for an explanation.
(C) For MLIS, students have to opt two courses from MLIE-101, MLIE-102, MLIE-103, MLIE-104, MLIE-105 and MLIE106. For titles, see Section 2.24 page no 150. Fill the course code in the relevant column. For MAPY Student have to opt Six Courses see section 2.9 P-140.
(D) BA/B.Com/B.Sc./BSW/BTS FOUNDATION Courses
FHS-1 & FST-1 are compulsory; you have to choose from the following options only:
- FEG-1 or FHD-2
- FEG-2 or BHDF-101 or any one of the Modern Indian Languages. For details, see section 3.4.1 page no. 154-155 and fill in the appropriate box.
(E) B.A. Elective Courses
You have to choose 8 credits from Gr. I and 8 credits from Gr. 2. For course, title & credits see page 155-159. Do not take more than 8credits from one group.
Group-1: EHD-1, EHD-5, BEGE-101, EPS-11, EHI-1, EEC-11, EPA-1, ESO-11, MTE-1, MTE-4, MTE-5, ECO-1, ECO2, EHI-7, BSWE-04 (BPY-001, BPY-002), (BPC-001, BPC-002 to be taken together) & BULE-001
Group-2: EHD-2, EHD-8, BEGE-102, EPS-12, EHI-2, EEC-12, BPAE-102, ESO-12, MTE-2, MTE-6, ERD-1, BECE002, BPY-003, BPY-004 (BPC-003, BPC-004 to be taken together) & BULE-002.
Please write codes of courses carefully in the boxes as shown below:
For EEG-1 write as For TS-1, write as
B.Com Elective Courses
You have to choose Elective Courses of 8 credits from group 1 or group 2 under the elective courses from other disciplines above in the first year, see page no. 160 (IGNOU Prospectus).
B.Sc. Elective Courses
The B.Sc students have to choose course worth 16 credits from the available courses for the 1st year, See page no. 160, 161 (IGNOU Prospectus).
(F) For MA (Edu), Please choose any one course from the specialised area as an optional course. See details on page no. 141 Section 2.11)
(G) – (1) For CTE, CTE-1, CTE-2 and CTE-3 are compulsory (You have to choose one from CTE-4 or CTE-5. For titles, see section 5.23 page no. 201)
(2) For DTS, TS-1, TS-2 and TS-3 are compulsory. You have to choose one from TS-4 or TS-5. For titles, see section 4.19 page 175
(3) For PGDRD, you have to choose one from MRDE-101, RDD-6 and RDD-7. For titles, see section 4.16 page no 174.
(4) For PGDDM, students have to choose between MPAP-001 and MED-004. For course, title sees section 4.14 page no 172.
(5) For PGDMRR, you have to opt One Course from MRRE-007, MRRE-008, MRRE-009, MRRE010.
(6) For PGDBP, you have to choose two out of three elective courses. Refer to page No. 181. see section 4.33.
(7) For DUL, you have to choose three out of seven elective courses. Refer to page No. 181-182. see section 4.35.
(H) For CAFE, BFE-101 and BFE-102 are compulsory (Students have to opt any two more courses from BFEE-101, BFEE-102, BFEE-103 and BFEE-104. For titles, see section 5.26 page no. 202.)
(I) For DCE, DCE-1 and DCE-6 are compulsory. Students have to opt any three more courses from DCE-2, DCE-3, DCE-4 and DCE-5. For titles, see section 4.34 page no. 181. For PGDGPS & PGDEMA please see Section 4.50 P-188 & 4.29 P179.
(J) For BPP you have to choose only two courses out of three i.e. OMT-101, OSS-101 & PCO-01. For course, the title sees Section 3.5 page no. 161. DVAPFV, DPVCPO, DMT, DDT: Learners who are simultaneously taking admission in BPP along with it has to fill their option for BPP Programme also.
(K) If you are applying for MCA and have not studied Maths at 10+2 level, please fill the relevant code in the Box, against CS-60 and add Rs.1000/- extra in the Demand Draft towards the Programme Fee. If you have studied Maths at 10+2 level, you must attach a copy of marks sheet along with other testimonials. Refer page no. 136. See Section 2.1.
21). For (a) and (b), write the relevant code in the box. If A1, then fill the column 21(b) also.
22). Write the relevant code in the box
23). Furnish the details of the scholarship, if any received by you.
24). Note that
- Qualification code is in three digits e.g. 001, 002, 003, 004, 005 and 006. You have to write only the highest qualification code which could be found on page 246.
- Write your main subjects in short form.
- Fill in the year of passing.
- Write division – 01, 02 or 03. If you have simply passed the examination without containing any of three Divisions, write 04.
- Write down aggregate percentage obtained by you at the highest level of your qualification and round off to the nearest integer (i.e. 61.3 should be of 61 and 65.7 should be of 66) while filling in the form.
- Fill the Board Code which the list is given on page No 247.
25). For fee details, refer to pages 26 to 61 of this Prospectus and make a draft in favour of IGNOU payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated, and fill the relevant columns. For PGDHHM, PGDGM, PGDMCH, DNA, CCENAM, M.Sc. (MACs), MA (Edu), only Registration Fee (Rs.100/-) is to be paid. The candidates of PGDCC will also pay a registration fee of Rs. 500/-. The Programme Fee will be collected from the candidates on their selection.
26). The Programme fee can also be remitted in cash in the branches of Indian Bank, IDBI Bank. The list of branches which are authorised for fee collection is given in Annex-V. For this, Rs.5/- (Five only) is chargeable from the students per single transaction in cash while depositing the fees with the Indian Bank or IDBI Bank.
27). Fill in your address for correspondence where you would like to receive your study material and all other correspondence. Do not give post box no. as address. Leave a box blank between each unit of address like house No. street name, P.O. etc. The address given by a student must be in India otherwise the Registration will be invalid. For foreign students, pl. refer page no. 227. See section 7.20.
28). 29 & 30 and 31. Write down your landline telephone No. Fax No. Mobile No. E-mail Address if any
Before sending the filled in form to concerned Regional Centre, please check whether you have:
(A) Affixed your Photograph.
(B) Enclosed the following attested certificates
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s). If you are applying for BCA/MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates.
- Age certificate wherever required.
- Student Card duly filled in along with a photograph.
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/.
(C) Attach a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, Challan Form issued by bank (in case of fee deposited through cash challan at Indian Bank/IDBI Bank only).
(D) In case of below poverty line students, documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card) is to be attached separately.
IGNOU Prospectus 2019 – Click Here
The IGNOU Known as the Indira Gandhi National Open University or a Largest Distance University in India. IGNOU Education To spread Not in India But all Over the World. It is a Central University in the Delhi State at Maidan Garhi. The University is Approved by the UGC, Distance Education Bureau (DEB), AICTE for Technical Courses. For Contact, Us Candidates Can Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and also Regarding Admission Process Information and Other Information Can Call at 01129532741.