We are Provides Here the Details Such as the IGNOU MBA Admission Process, IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam, How to Fil the IGNOU MBA Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply and Many More Details Are Given Below.
Latest Update: – The IGNOU University Released the Result of OPENMAT XLV. Candidates who Have Cleared the OPENMAT XLV Entrance Test, They Must Fill the Admission Form 2. The Entrance Test of OPENMAT XLV Was Held on 10th March 2020, So They have Cleared the Test, They Must be Download the Score Card Using the 9 Digits Enrollment Number. Candidates Can Submit the Admission Form 2 Before June 2021, If You Want to Get Admission. The Result Can be Check on the Official Website of IGNOU (ignou.ac.in) and Apply Before the Last Date (June 2021) For Management Programmes of IGNOU. The Learners Can Submit the Some Important Documents on Admission Form 2 Like Regional Center Code, Study Center Code, State Code, Enrollment Number, Passport Size Photograph and Demand Draft Details. Candidates Have to Pay the Amount of Rs 1800/- Per Course or Subject for IGNOU MBA Admission 2021.
Latest Update: – IGNOU Released the Hall Tickets/Admit Card for OPENMAT XLV Entrance Test for Management Programme on the Official Website. Go to the Following Link to Know How to Check the Admit Card of OPENMAT XLV Entrance Test.
IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University Offer Its Management Programmes Through IGNOU School of Management Studies, It is Starting Its Mangement Programmes From 1987, Today Its Management School Offer a Very Large Number of Programmes.
What is IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test?
IGNOU OPENMAT is an Entrance Test For Admissions in Various Management Programmes of IGNOU Like DIM, PGDIM, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDMM, PGDFM and the MBA Programmes. So the Clearance of OPENMAT Entrance Test is Must Important For Admission in IGNOU Management Programmes.
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test – Online Application Form
1) Firstly the Candidates Have to Download the Information Brochure in July 2021 and Read It Carefully.
2) After Reading the Prospectus You Can Fill the Application Form, So Now Go to Ignou Site and “Reister Yourself” (if Loin Already Ignore the Registration).
3) So Fill the User Name and Password, Your User Name Must Be Between 8 to 16 Characters and Choosing Your Stong Password With Number and Alphabet Between 8 to 16 Characters.
4) Fill the All Needy Information Then Click on the “Submit” Botton.
5) Now Fill the Full Application Form Along With Name, Father Name, Dob and Other Details That Is Required.
6) After That Upload Documents Such as Scanned Photograph (Less Than 100 Kb), Scanned Signature (Less Than 50 Kb).
7) Now Pay the Fees Through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/visa/repay) or Through Net Banking. Fee Once Paid Is Not Refundable), The Registration Fee for the Entrance Test is Rs. 1000.
9) After That Click the Next Button. You Will Get the Form Preview Option. Save/print Your Form for Future Reference.
Programmes Offered by IGNOU Through OPENMAT Entrance Test
The IGNOU Offer the Masters and Post Graduate Diploma Programmes From the School of Management of IGNOU. It’s Provides Given Below Programmes Through OPENMAT.
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Masters in Business administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operational Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management (PGDFM)
Students Have to First of all Clear the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam that is “OPENMAT-XLV“. After Clear of this Exam Students Will Get Admission in IGNOU Management Programme on the Basis of the Performance on Test. There is No Age Bar for Admission to the Above Programs.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in IGNOU MBA Programmes
IGNOU is a People’s University that is Provides Programmes in Distance Mode or Online Mode, Now We Discuss the Eligibility Criteria of IGNOU Management Programmes. The Management Programmes of IGNOU is Approved by the AICTE or also With UGC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline With 50% Marks For General Category and 45 % for Reserved Category With 3 Years Managerial/ supervisory/ or any Professional Experience.
- Or a Professional Degree with 50% Marks in One of Them Like Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy(ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI) and Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT that is Conducted by IGNOU
- There is No Age Bar for Admission to the IGNOU Management Programmes
Important Notifications For IGNOU MBA
- Online OPENMAT-XLV Registration is Open For the July 2021 Batch for the IGNOU MBA Programme. Last Date of Submitting the Application Form is June 2021.
Admission Process of IGNOU MBA Programme For the 2021 Batch
Firstly Clear the Entrance Test (OPANMAT), After Clearing the Test Students Have to Submit the Registration Form that is Available in the IGNOU Prospectus, It is Come With the Admission Form, So Fill the Registration Form and Come With the Hall Tickets of IGNOU Entrance Exam in the Nearly Regional Centre of IGNOU, Students also Have the Fees to be Submit, But Apply Before the June 2021.
Reservation in Management Programme
The IGNOU University Provides the Reservation in IGNOU Management Programme For the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Non-Creamy Layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped Learners, as Per the Indian Govt. of Rules, for Admission to Its Various Programmes.
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Fees
The Application Fees is Rs. 1,000 that is Need to Pay at Online Mode. Students Can also Pay Fees Through Demand Draft in Favour of IGNOU Payable at New Delhi/City or also Pay Fees Through Cash Payable at the Respective Sales Counter.
Details About IGNOU MBA Programme
Now We Discuss the Master of Business Administration Programme of IGNOU. Details are Given Below: –
|Programme Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Minimum Duration||2.5 Years|
|Maximum Duration||8 Years|
|Total Fees of Programme||Rs. 31,500|
|Age Criteria||There is No any Age Criteria For this Programme|
|For More Details||Click Here|
The Whole MBA Programme Consists of 21 Courses in All. The Fees for Each Course is Rs. 1500/- (I.E. Total Fees is 21 x 1500 = Rs. 31500). The MBA Programme Eligibility and Entrance Details are Upper Given.
Important Documents For MBA Admission Through OPENMAT
Students Who Interested to Get Admission in MBA Programme Through OPENMAT, Who Must be Keep the Following Documents at the Time of Admission. They are Those Documents These are Important For the Admission Process.
- Valid Email ID
- Phone Number
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Aadhar Number
- Academic Certificates
- Work Experience Certificates
Important Dates About OPENMAT – XLV and XLIV For July 2021
|Event||OPENMAT XLV||OPENMAT XLIV|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form (Form 1)||June 2021||to be announced|
|to be announced|
|Admit Card||to be announced||to be announced|
|Date of Exam||Extended upto 9th July 2021||to be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form (Form 2)||to be announced||To be Announced|
|to be announced|
|The Validity of OPENMAT Score and Eligible to Seek Admission in||to be announced||To be Announced|
|to be announced|
How to Download the Admit Card of IGNOU OPENMAT?
The Hall Ticket or Admit Card Will Be Available Before 10 Days of the OPENMAT XLV or XLIV Entrance Exam. IGNOU Tiem to Time Update the Notification Related OPENMAT Admit Card.
How to Check Result of IGNOU OPENMAT?
The Result for the Entrance Exam Will Release Soon After the Entrance Exam, Eligible Students May Able to Take Admission in IGNOU Management Programmes. The Result Notification Will Be Available on the Website. IGNOU OPENMAT XLV Result Release to be announced .
Instructions For Qualified Candidates of IGNOU OPENMAT
Those Candidates are Clear and Qualify the Entrance Exam of OPENMAT, Who Have to Follow These Steps
- Print out of this Result Card.
- Hall Ticket With Signed by candidate and invigilator
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- DD of Rs. 1800/ Course in Favour of IGNOU that is payable in Your Nearest Regional Centre, Where Your Study Centre.
- Experience certificate
- Phoy Copy of OPENMAT Result Card
- Photocopies of Certificates
For any Query Related to Entrance Exam or Admission or Other Thing Students Can Visit the Official Website or Contact on 011-29532073 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM From Monday to Friday) or also Can Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Students Want to Know About the More Details About the IGNOU OPENMAT, Who Can Comment Below to Ask Their Questions.