IGNOU Has Been Released the Date Sheet For June 2019 Batch For the All Programmes that Will Be Held in June 2019. Check Here How to Download the IGNOU Date Sheet. Every Year IGNOU Conduct Exam For All the Distance, Regular or Online Programmes in December or June Batch. Entry in Examination Hall Through Admit Card that is Released Before 10 DaExaminationnatoin. The Admit Card is Entry Card For the Examination Hall, It Provides the All Information Regarding Exams, Which Exam WHere Held and Which Date Held, These Details or What the Instructions Follow in the Exam Hall These are Available in Hall Tickets. We Describe Below that How to Check the Date Sheet, and How to Download that, Check Below.
How to Check the Date Sheet of IGNOU?
1) Firstly Go to the Official Link or IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in)
2) If You Reached the IGNOU Site Then Search the Students Support Menus
3) If You See the Students Support Menus Then Now You Can See the Download Section, Click There
4) After Going to the Download Section, Seach the Pre-Exam Information Section and Click on that
5) After Reaching Pre-Exam Information Section, You Can See the Link of Datesheet for all Programmes
6) Download the Datasheet and Check the All Informations Like Exam Date or Programmes Details.
The First Exam Will be Held on 1st June 2019 and the Last Exam Will Be Held on 29th June 2019. Click Here to Check the PDF File of Date Sheet.
Check Also: – IGNOU Results 2019-20 For all UG, PG, Certificates and Diploma Programmes
IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University is a Central University in Delhi India at Maidan Garhi, The Central University IGNOU is Recognized by the UGC and Its Manamgent and Technical Programmes is Affiliated to AICTE, and It is also the Member of Association of Indian Universities. There are 67 Regional Centres Are Come Under IGNOU.