IFIM Centre for Distance Learning Related Information is Given Below in this Article.
IFIM Bangalore offers two year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management with options to do Major in Marketing, Finance, Digital Business, Analytics, HRM, and International Business.
IFIM PGDM: Program Highlights
- Grooming ‘T’ shaped professionals aligned to the needs of industry 4.0, through its unique Be-Spoke Curriculum
- Global connect through partnerships with top global business schools offering courses in new-age areas
- Best-in-class faculty; A blend of PhD trained and experienced practice-oriented professionals
- Award winning Practice Driven Initiatives: Research Incubation, Social Immersion, Personality Enhancement Program, Long duration Industry Internship and Corporate Mentoring
- One of the fastest Business School to complete placements in 2019-20
- 33% of the curriculum comprises of Practice Course.
- A wellness and personality/communication centric program to nurture life skill and lifestyle in each student is integrated into the curriculum.
BBA & MBA Integrated course:
Having learned that both the course are good, your choice must depend upon the path you want to follow after graduation. Because of this integrated MBA colleges in India have mushroomed most rapidly and are finding quite a lot of takers. While MBA after BBA course is still a popular choice, the trend is giving way to integrated MBA courses.
In order to apply to an MBA integrated course, you will have to clear one of the management entrance exams such asMAT, IIFT, SNAP, CAT,XAT,ATMA, MICAT,GMAT, TISSNET, MAH-CET, IBSAT, TANCET, etc. And the eligibility criteria for BBA MBA integrated course includes:
- Relaxation of 5% for SC/ ST Candidates
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination (10+2) pass or any other equivalent examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks and English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates appearing for HSC exam can also apply, with a valid proof of minimum eligibility criteria
Information About IFIM Centre for Distance Learning
IFIM Centre for Distance Learning is Approved by the Distance Education Council, UGC (University Grants Commission), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India. The Universit is Located in the State of Karnataka at Bengaluru and Established in the Year of 1995. It is a Private University that Aim To Provide the Best Online Learning Experience in the Field of Distance Education. We Provides More Information Related to University in Given Below the Table.
||Dr. BC Mylarappa, Professor, Dept. of Sociology|
|University Name||IFIM Centre for Distance Learning (आईएफआईएम सेंटर फॉर डिस्टेंस लर्निंग)|
|Short Name of University||IFIM-CDL|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Approval||Distance Education Bureau (DEB), UGC, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Distance Education Programmes of IFIM Centre for Distance Learning
The University Provides Distance Education Programmes in PG Diploma. If Students Pay One Time Fees then the Fee For the Courses is Rs.40,000 But Students Pay Fees in Installment Mode Then the Whole Programme Fees is Rs.47,000 (Fourty Seven Thousand).
|Programmes Name||Duration||Fee Structure|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)||2 Years||Rs.40,000|
|Online Post Graduate Diploma in Management (OPGDM)||2 Years||–|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||2 Years||Rs.40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management (PGDFM)||2 Years||Rs.40,000|
- Address: (Opp. Infosys Campus Gate no 4), 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City 1st Phase, Bengaluru – 560100
- Tel: 91-80-41432800 / 41432888
- Fax: 91-80-41432844