Many more courses in India. List of Education Courses in India. B.Ed. in Hindi is a 3-year professional undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for admission to which is the successful completion of the 10+2 level of education.
|Bachelor of Education Courses|
|B.Ed (Hindi)||B.Ed (Physical Education)|
|B.Ed (English)||B.Ed (Computer Education)|
|B.Ed (Sanskrit)||B.Ed (Political Science)|
|B.Ed (History)||B.Ed (Sociology)|
|B.Ed (Geography)||B.Ed (Child Development)|
|B.Ed (Economics)||B.Ed (Handicapped)|
|B.Ed (Social Studies)||B.Ed (Tamil)|
|B.Ed (Commerce)||B.Ed (Home Science)|
|B.Ed (Mathematics)||B.Ed (Physical Science)|
|Master of Education Courses|
|M.Ed (Educational Technology)||M.Ed (Special Education)|
|M.Ed (Educational Managment)||M.Ed (Environment Education)|
|M.Ed (Women Studies)||M.Ed (Yoga Education)|
|M.Ed (Language Education)||M.Ed (Rural Education)|
|M.Ed (Guidance and Counselling)|
List of Education Courses In Hindi: Course Highlights
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Course Fee||INR 8,000 to 1.3 Lakhs for 3 years|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 10 lacs per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Media and Journalism, Publishing, Teaching & research, Advertising & Marketing, HR/ Administration jobs in public and private sectors, Hospitality, Translation/ Technical Writing/ Content Development, and such.|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counselling after qualification of entrance test.|
Some of the top entrance tests conducted in India for admission:
- Jamia Milia Islamia University
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Delhi
Such graduates are hired in capacities as:
- Policy Analyst
- Writer, Editor, Publisher/ Researcher
- Postsecondary Hindi Teacher
- Arts Administrator, Developer/ Manager, etc.
- Communicator, Public Relations Officer
- Speech Writer, Travel Writer, Blogger/ Reviewer
The course is offered at leading Indian institutes such as:
- Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Chennai
- Anand College of Education, Gujarat.
- Periyar Maniammai University Tamil Nadu
Eligibility for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] (Hindi):
- Students from any stream of education can apply for admission to this course, completed from a recognized university.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates) at the level of graduation.v
- The basic eligibility for admission to the program is successful completion of graduation, preferably in the Arts stream, with Hindi as one of the five subjects.
Teacher, Policy Analyst Writer, Editor, Publisher or Researcher, Communicator, Public Relations Officer Speech Writer, Travel Writer, Blogger r Reviewer, Postsecondary Hindi Teacher , Arts Administrator, Developer or Manager, among others.