List of Design Courses in India. If you have an artistic mind and creativity is what you want to channel in your career, then you must check the best designing courses on India. Design courses after class 12 are offered by some of the top designing collage in India.
|Bachelor of Designing|
|B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia||Bachelors in Fashion Design|
|B.Des in Interior Design||B.Sc Fashion and Textile Design|
|B.Sc in Interior Design||B.Sc in Fashion Technology|
|Diploma in Designing|
|Advance Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology||Advanced Diploma in Interior Design|
|Diploma in Fashion Design||Under Graduate Diploma in Fashion Design|
|Diploma in Interior Design|
List of Design Courses
National Institute of Design
- National Institute of Design – The most sought-after design school in India, the NID entrance exam is undertaken by design aspirants in India and abroad. The NID admission is already closed.
Courses Offered by NID
- Ceramic and Glass Design
- Animation Film Design
- Product Design
- Textile Design
- Exhibition Design
- Film & Video Communication
- Furniture and Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- National Institute of Fashion Technology – NIFT is one of the best institute to study design and fashion. Its placement records are simply excellent and it also holds a reputation for crafting designers who are leading the way in the present fashion design scenario. NIFT holds patronage of the Ministry of Textiles.
Courses Offered by NIFT
- Fashion Design (B.Des)
- Leather Design (B.Des)
- Accessory Design (B.Des)
- Fashion Communication (B.Des)
- Apparel Production (B.F. Tech)
- Textile Design (B.Des)
- Knitwear Design (B.Des)
Duration: It is an undergraduate level Bachelor’s Degree program. The academic program is divided into 4 academic years. Bachelor of Design course lasts for a period of 4 years. The program consists classroom lectures and practical workshop sessions.
B.Des. courses mentioned in cases of most of the above, the minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 passed in any stream (Science, Commerce or Arts) from a recognized board in India.