The exam will be organized by the Cochin Science and Technology University. It is a combined entrance examination for all those candidates who want to get admission in various UG & PG courses . The university conducts the entrance exam on a university level which is organized as the Common Entrance Test (CAT), Lateral Entrance Test (LET), Department Admission Test (DAT) for providing admission to its various programmers. CUSAT 2021 application form has been extended till 2nd week of June 2021.Candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE and MAT score to its respective courses. Get here complete details of CUSAT EXAM 2021, including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
CUSAT 2021 Application Form
- The application form has been released from May 2021.
- CUSAT CAT 2021 application form is available for B.Tech programmers from May 2021.
- The application form is available only through online mode. No offline mode is available to fill the application form for CUSAT EXAM 2021.
- The application form without late fee can be filled till 2nd week of June 2021.
- Student those wish to apply for course like PhD, M. Phil, Diploma, post-graduation diploma and certificate programs might get the written application personally or through mail from the related department.
- CUSAT CAT 2021 application form with late fee will be available from 11th to 2nd week of June 2021.
- The candidate must keep a copy of submitted application. However, there is no need to send the same to the university.
- Those applying on the basis of GATE Score or MAT should email a soft copy of their Score Sheet/Mark List to CUSAT on or before the final date for on-line submission of application.
Application fee for all courses (other than Postdoctoral/Diploma/Certificate Programmers) are given below:
|General Category Candidate||Rs. 1000/-|
|ST/SC Category Candidates of Kerala||Rs. 500/-|
|PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmers||Rs. 100 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST Candidates)|
|Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programmers||Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST Candidates)|
|International Candidate / PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers(CGW)||US$ 100|
|NRI Quota||Rs. 5000/-|
|Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre||Rs. 10,000/-|
Candidate will need to furnish their details such as application number, user name and the password so as to get their admit cards.Candidates participating in the CUSAT EXAM 2021 will be able to get their admit card through online mode. It will be available from 3rd week of June 2021.
Candidate are also download their admit card and take print out copy of the same. Candidate are also requested to carry their printout copy to the examination center and without the admit card candidate will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
CUSAT 2021 result will be announced by the university in the 3rd week of July 2021. Candidate will have to login using their roll number to check CUSAT 2021 result.
The authority will be released a merit list, according to candidates marks will be shortlisted for the admission process. All the candidates with better ranks will be eligible for participating in the admission process. The seats will be allocated to them as per the criteria.
Candidate appearing for the CUSAT 2021 will need to wait for the counselling process, until and unless the result declaration process gets over successfully. Counselling process will be started from July 2021.
The candidate with better ranks in merit list will be allotted the seats in the counselling rounds. The candidate will be able to get selected according to the merit list as declared by the authority.