CU Shah University PhD Admission Process is Open For the 2019-20 Session. Check Below the Details About PhD Admission of CU Shah University and also Check to How to Fill the Application Form and C. U. Shah University Entrance Test (CUSET) For Admission in PhD Programme.
CU Shah University PhD Admission Process 2019
- Admission in Ph. D. program is a two-stage process; 1) Entrance Test and 2) Personal Interaction/interview. Qualifying Marks for both the stages as 50%.
- For Entrance Test, the question paper consists of Section A (50 questions for 100 Marks) and Section B (50 questions for 100 Marks); totalling to 200 marks.
- Section A contains Research Methodology, English Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation and Section B contains an area of specialization/branch paper.
- Total time duration for entrance examination is 2 Hours.
- Hand over both the Sections at the end of the examination.
- Candidates will not be admitted after the commencement of examination and not allowed to leave the hall until the end of the examination.
- The Hall Ticket must be submitted along with the application for admission, failing which the candidate’s name will not be mentioned in the list of candidates allowed to appear for the examination.
- Answers must be in black/blue ink.
- ‘NOC’ and ‘Work Permission Letter’ can be submitted before final registration, if not available at the time of application.
- A candidate, who has passed a national level test like UGC/CSIR JRF or SRF/NET/SLET/GATE*/GPAT* examination or has acquired M.Phil. qualification is eligible for exemption from CUSET.
- All Certificates & Testimonials will be verified with the originals. Please bring all originals with the same.
- The Hall Ticket Shall Be Preserved Till the Time of Admission – without which the candidate is not eligible for admission.
- No travelling expenses will be paid for the journey undertaken for appearing for the Entrance Examination and/or Personal Interaction/interview.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means act of or any indiscipline at the time of examination or taking part in any act of impersonation will render the applicant liable for cancellation of his/her script and forfeiture of his/her claim for appearing for the examination. The decision of the University Examination Centre shall be final in all these matters.
- Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the Entrance Examination does not automatically entitle a candidate for admission.
- Eligible candidates after the Entrance Test will be called for personal interaction/interview.
- Final selection of the candidates for Ph. D. program will be based upon the performance in personal interaction/interview.
Note: – The Last date of duly filled Application form is 07 June 2019.
Applications for Research Programmes of PhD are invited from National & International* research aspirants for the following Branches / Specialization.
|Faculty of Arts & Humanities||Faculty of Science|
|English||Faculty of Law|
|Faculty of Technology & Engineering||Faculty of Commerce|
Note: – Interdisciplinary and Specialized Research Proposals are invited from International Research Aspirants in all the departments and requested to send on “email@example.com“ marking Cc to “firstname.lastname@example.org“ on or before 07th June 2019 before applying.
|Last date for submission of duly filled in the application form||07th June 2019|
|Entrance Test||28th June 2019|
|Personal Interaction/Interview for the shortlisted PhD Candidates||28th June 2019|
|Publication of List of Selected Candidates||08th July 2019|
|PhD Programme begins||21st July 2019|
*Click Here For More Details.