Bachelors in Computer Applications is An Undergraduate Degree Course in Computer Applications for the Duration of 3 Years. The Subjects in Which the Course Could Be Done. List of BCA (Bachelors in Computer Applications) Are Given in the Table Below:
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||BCA (Multimedia & Animation)|
|BCA (Mobile Applications Development)||BCA (Hardware & Networking)|
Eligibility BCA Courses
- The students are generally admitted on the basis of personal interview and written examination conducted by various institutes and universities.
- Some institutes and universities admit student on merit basis.
- The merit is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination (12th).
- Candidate Should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
- The 12th examination must be passed/Appearing with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age varies between 22-25 years.
Self employment option is also available. You can do freelancing or develop your own software if you have that much skills. There is a huge scope in the field of Bachelor of computer application. There are many software MNCs (Multi National Companies) which provide job to the BCA graduates. One can do job or can go for higher studies after the completion of course. If candidate has a work experience and all the necessary required skills then he/she can hold good positions in MNCs.
Courses & Duration
The BCA is an and undergraduate degree course in computer applications for duration of 3 years. After completing BCA, a student can go for MCA which is a master course in computer application and is considered equivalent to B.Tech.
The study period of this courses includes various subjects such as Programming in C Language (Basic and Advanced), Networking, World-Wide-Web, Data Structure,Visual Basic, Programming using PHP, JAVA, Oracle, Operating Systems, Web Scripting, Advanced C Language Programming, Database Management, Mathematics, Object Oriented Programming using C++, and Development etc.